Terms & Conditions
We can not dispatch your vehicle until we have confirmed your deposit payment.
Your credit card information will be collected over the phone by our customer support.
- Hilton Auto Transport Inc. agrees to have vehicle(s) described on quotation shipped on or about the dates requested. Hilton Auto Transport Inc. will find a licensed Carrier (agent) to fulfill the terms and conditions of this agreement. Hilton Auto Transport Inc. does not guarantee a specific pickup or delivery date.
- This order is subject to all terms and conditions of the Carrier’s bills of lading, copies of which are available at the office of Carrier and are incorporated herein.
- Carrier’s responsibility begins when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at pickup, and terminates when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at delivery. Hilton Auto Transport Inc. must be notified, should the shipper be unavailable for pickup or delivery, and his agent must be designated at that time. If a carrier is sent out and vehicle cannot be picked up there will be an additional $75.00 rescheduling fee.
- Hilton Auto Transport Inc. hereby notifies shipper that their vehicle will be driven on and off the transporter, or to and from the transporter at the pickup or delivery site. Should the carrier be unable to access either site, this does not relieve the consignee from making a reasonable effort to meet the truck at a suitable location. In order to fully deliver your vehicle you must be willing to travel up to 5 miles from the designated pickup or delivery point.
- All vehicles to be delivered with a balance due shall be paid by CASH, MONEY ORDER or CASHIERS CHECK ONLY (US funds). Should delivery be attempted after attempted notification (3 to 24 hours voice notification to phone numbers provided by shipper) and shipper or his agent does not have proper funds or is unavailable to receive delivery, vehicle(s) will be taken to and left at the nearest terminal at the discretion of the carrier, where shipper will have to retrieve and pay for storage or redelivery fees.
- Hilton Auto Transport Inc. does not guarantee transport by any specific driver/carrier.
- If you are shipping an inoperable vehicle, you may be required to help load and unload said vehicle at the discretion of the driver. Should vehicle(s) become inoperable during transport, $150.00 will be due at time of delivery in addition to any other moneys owed. It is shipper’s responsibility to make sure vehicle is in proper working order. Problems, such as but not limited to, a dead battery, bad alternator, loose cables, etc that makes the vehicle inoperable during transport will increase the transport price by $150.00.
- Hilton Auto Transport Inc. or its agents will not knowingly transport vehicles with personal or household items in the passenger or trunk compartment. Federal regulation prohibits Hilton Auto Transport Inc. or its agents from doing so. If such items are shipped unbeknown to Hilton Auto Transport Inc. or its agents, such items become the sole responsibility or the shipper. Should damage occur in your car you will be subject to additional fees at the discretion of the transporting company. This is Federal Law and under no control of Hilton Auto Transport Inc.
- Hilton Auto Transport Inc. or its agents will not be responsible for vandalism, acts of God (fire, flooding, hail, sand storm, tornadoes, earthquakes) or objects flying from the road or sky during transport. Shippers should maintain their own insurance for these reasons. Enclosed transport is available at a higher price if necessary to ensure the condition of the vehicle.
- Shipper is responsible for preparing the vehicle(s) for transport, all loose parts fragile or protruding accessories, low hanging spoilers, fog lights, antennas, etc., must be removed and/or properly secured. Any part that falls off in transit is shipper’s responsibility, including damages done by said part to any and all vehicles involved.
- If damage should occur, all moneys owed for transport must be paid to initiate a claim. Damage must be noted in the proper place on the bill of lading, and signed by driver and shipper, regardless of weather, or time of day. Signing the bill of lading without any notation of damage verifies that shipper or his agent has received the said vehicle in good condition, and that Hilton Auto Transport Inc. and its agents are relieved of any further responsibility. Shipper or his agent MUST check vehicle thoroughly.
- Hilton Auto Transport Inc. and its agents must also be notified of any damage by phone within 24 hours. Shipper must submit in writing a description of damage, clear pictures, and 2 estimates within 10 days of receipt of said vehicle directly to the designated carrier for any resolution to be initiated. Hilton Auto Transport Inc. will support you in this effort should such a problem occur, but in no way will Hilton Auto Transport Inc. accept responsibility for any negligence of the assigned carrier. If your vehicle is valued at a higher than market rate, we suggest you purchase a special insurance rider OR pursue the enclosed transport option.
- There of, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Hilton Auto Transport Inc. Shipper specifically waives any right to judicature of this matter at any other location. Hilton Auto Transport Inc. can only be liable for up to the amount of the deposit located on your quotation. In no case can Hilton Auto Transport Inc. be held liable for the designated carrier’s damage. Hilton Auto Transport Inc. will provide carriers insurance certificate and carrier information should any controversy arise.
- If you place an order with us, you have the option to cancel any time prior to your vehicle being assigned to a transporter. If you cancel your order prior to assignment of a Carrier you will receive a FULL refund of all monies paid to Hilton Auto Transport Inc. and no more. It is Hilton Auto Transport Inc.’s goal to only get paid if we perform the service of Auto Transport Broker. If a Carrier is assigned to your order and then you cancel your order, for any reason, a $75 fee must be paid to the Carrier for gas, logistics and lost fees.
- Hilton Auto Transport Inc. is a licensed and bonded Property Broker. WE are responsible for booking the shipment of cars with a licensed and insured Motor Carrier Corporation, who handle their own damage claims. It may take a few weeks to process your claim, since the drivers must return to their terminals with the original Bill of Lading condition reports. Hilton Auto Transport Inc. does not transport your vehicle or ensure it’s transport. Hilton Auto Transport Inc. provides the services of finding a licensed (by the Dept. of Transportation) & insured (we personally call the insurance company of the Carrier prior to dispatching the order) Auto Transport Carrier and logistically bringing the Carrier and the Customer together.
- Hilton Auto Transport Inc. will not be responsible for demurrage at any Port Facilities.
- By submitting your order online, Hilton Auto Transport Inc. understands you are placing your order and accept the terms and conditions (in lieu of your signature) found here and on Hilton Auto Transport Inc. web site. By sending a faxed check to Hilton Auto Transport Inc. OR by giving your Credit Card information to Paypal OR one of our representatives to book your order with us, you are agreeing to all of these Terms & Conditions.
- Customers must make their vehicle available during the transport time, if the vehicle becomes unavailable at any time after the order has been place and a carrier has been assigned, Hilton Auto Transport Inc. holds right to cancel the order with no refund.